How will it work?
How to Arrange Pickup
1. Call OK Environmental Waste at 250-868-3211 or register for a pickup online at https://www.okews.com/bulky-item-collection-2/
2. Last day to register for collection is November 24th, 2017
3. OK Environmental Waste will confirm that you are within the pilot study area, discuss how to prepare items (3 item max per pickup) and when you should place your items out for collection.
4. Prepare your items for easy pickup, bundled material or rolled carpet can be no longer than 3ft long and 2ft in diameter and should be taped or tied. Max weight of bundled, boxed or bagged materials is 50lbs (22kgs). Each bundle is one item. Max 3 items per pickup
5. Place your items out for collection no sooner than the day before your scheduled pickup day
Stoves, Dishwashers, Washers, Dryers, Hot Water Tanks, Refrigerators, Freezers, Microwaves, Coolers.
TV’s, Computers, Laptops, Computer Screens, DVD Players, VCR’s, Small Appliances.
Couches, Coffee Tables, Chairs, Desks, Dressers, TV Stands, Cabinets, Drawers, Tables, Hutches, Cribs, Entertainment Centres, Mattresses, Box Springs, Bed Frames.
Toilets, Sinks, Tubs, Carpet, Underlay, Baseboards, Clean Drywall Ends.
Small Tires, Medium Tires, Large Tires (up to 33″)
Stationary Bikes, Treadmills, Ellipticals, Benches.
Patio Furniture, BBQ’s, Area Rugs.
Clean Wood, Painted Wood, 2×4’s, 2×6’s.
Small Metal Items, Metal Shelving, Metal Tubes.